So we all know the “free the nip” movement, which I’m all for. Comfort is key. But sometimes a good bra is needed from time to time.
I used to stick to a classic Victoria’s Secret bra, like most of us. But a couple of months ago I decided to try out Upbra. I ordered the nude, both with strap and strapless, finding a good strapless bra is always a struggle, so I wanted to test these out and see if they could get the job done.
And let me tell you, I am obsessed! Coming from a girl who usually does not wear a bra, I have been wearing these all the time! The strapless is by far my favorite, because it actually gives you support, lift and fits with all of my styles of top. Upbra honestly made me prefer to wear a bra again, which is a major deal for me! Hahaha
And you guys know me, I always have to share the amazing finds I come across, and I don’t think there has been a day so far, that I haven’t used one of my Upbra’s.
Shop the strapless nude bra I’m obsessed with, here.
It seems as though people are always complaining about bruising easily, and no one ever likes the look of a gnarly purple and green spot glaring at them. So today I have brought you three amazing products to help your skin prevent bruises, as well as to diminish existing bruises.
1. First and foremost is my favorite holy grail product of all, Castor Oil! Not only is this
product amazing for getting rid of any existing bruises, but it also makes for a natural deep moisturizer and helps with any sore joints, muscles and even your digestion. If you have any existing bruises, just massage some Castor Oil onto the spot and within days it will had disappeared.
I also massage Castor Oil into my sore muscles and my stomach. It has great properties that absorb through your skin and help with digestion! I never skip out on my daily Castor Oil massages. 😛
2. Another product to help prevent bruises is Riboflavin vitamins or B2, which has amazing properties for helping with development of the skin. Just pop one of these vitamins everyday and you’ll notice a decrease in the amount of bumps and bruises your body collects.
// Riboflavin Vitamin
3. Finally the last tip to prevent bruises, and probably the most strange way, is to eat the pith of an orange peel, or the white part inside the peel. The pith of an orange actually carries the most concentration of flavonoids in the fruit. It’s full of antioxidants and is one of the most nutritious parts of an orange. So next time you’re eating an orange, make sure to keep the peel and finish off the pith! Not only will it help your body to prevent bruising so easily, but the other benefits it has are amazing for your overall health!
It is easy to ignore the tiny symbols that are on your bottles, tubes, and containers of makeup. You probably have seen these markings hundreds of times as they appear on all of the products that you use. This includes toothpaste, shampoo, and nearly all of your makeup. However, as you are probably unaware of what it means, you tend to overlook it.
Actually, these little symbols are trying to tell us just how long we should use our makeup and beauty products for. Much like everything else, your makeup has an expiration date as well.
Thanks to mightygoods.com for creating this helpful infograph!
Maybe it’s time to do a beauty product purge and get rid of those products you may not have known were out of date!
It is finally summertime which means lots of sun! The sun can be fun, but it is always important to make sure you’re aware of the everlasting effects too much sun can have on your body. Here are a few of my favorite tips to make sure you protect yourself from the sun.
1. Always apply a SPF daily moisturizer in the morning. I use dermalogicia SPF 50 everyday after cleansing my skin.
2. The Suns UV rays are the strongest between 10am and 2 pm, when the sun is highest in the sky.
3. Plan on being in the ocean a lot? Apply hair oil or conditioner before going on the water to help keep hair silky smooth.
4. Drink before you are thirsty. You may not realize your body is dehydrated, so it is always important to constantly stay hydrated, even if you don’t feel like your thirsty! The more water, the better.
Have some fun in the sun!