I would like to thank the lovely Simply Davelyn for nominating me. 😀 Her blog is super cute, check it out if you get a chance!
The Liebster Award is sort of like a chain letter, but it allows us bloggers to get to know a little bit more about each other and ask other fellow bloggers some questions! Hope you enjoy!
- 1. Do your family and friends know that you are blogging?
It was actually my mother idea to start blogging. 🙂 It it known to all of my social media friends on facebook, instagram and twitter that I am blogging, so pretty much everyone I have ever talked too know I am blogging!
- 2. What is one of your biggest goals?
I would loveee to work for myself, and I hope to one day start my own clothing boutique!
- 3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Thailand! The culture seems beautiful. And Thai food is my favorite! I really would love to go canoeing through all of the caves and around the islands.
- 4. What is one of your favorite songs and why?
One of my favorite songs is called “Sunshine” by Matisyahu. This song just makes me so happy! And It makes me feel like I’m in the tropics or something! hahah. I also loveee reggae, and this song has a reggae feel to it.
- 5. What is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to you?
Going to Rollins college has been an amazing experience that is because I have met the greatest friends I could have ever asked for. The kind of friends that you keep for life. ❤
- 6. Have you ever lied (for Truth) in Truth or Dare?
I can not even remember the last time I played Truth or Dare. But I am sure I have lied once a while ago to avoid embarrassment.
- 7. Do you save old greeting cards and letters or throw them away?
I usually save them, and then once I go through and clean up my room I end up tossing them out. I do feel guilty when I throw them out, but I just feel like it adds clutter and makes me feel messy.
- 8. What is one of your biggest fears?
I have a very crazy imagination and always think I hear things in my house. So someone breaking in while I was home would probably be one of my greatest fears.
- 9. Do you have a catchphrase?
Toodles Poodles (Bye)
- 10. Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?
I do not
- 11. What is your favorite thing about blogging so far?
I love being apart of this great community and reading other fashion tips, recipes, travel stories, etc. I think it is a great way to learn new things and I enjoy sharing my ideas and thoughts with others 🙂
I would like to nominate:
My Questions for You:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What kind of blogs are your favorite?
- If you could live in any country, which would it be?
- Favorite childhood memory?
- What is the greatest thing that has ever happened to you?
- What is one of your biggest goals in life?
- If you could be anyone, who would it be?
- Favorite movie, and why?
- Favorite food?
- Are you a morning person or night person?
- Favorite thing about being a blogger?
- Write a post answering the questions you have been given
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you in them
- Nominate five to eleven other bloggers for this “award”
Thank you again Simply Davelyn for nominating me, and I hope you guys have fun!