21 Things About Me for My 21st Birthday
This past weekend, the 14th of September, I celebrated my 21st birthday, which is why I have been MIA. (Sorry about that)
I went back home which was a three and a half hour drive, and just returned to school, so I will start getting back on track this week! I decided to do something fun for this post since it was my 21st, I thought I would do 21 fun facts about me!
- I used to paint my nails everyday in high school to match my outfit for the day
- I have never left the country
- I have lived in 12 different places, but only two states (Florida and Alaska)
- I played college volleyball for two years
- I am obsessed with Australian Shepard’s and can not wait to have one
- I do not have a favorite sports team, or really watch sports in general
- I can not stand doughnuts, I can only eat one jelly filled doughnut and that’s it!
- My favorite color has changed a lot but right now it is blue
- I am 6ft tall
- I love the water, oceans, lakes, springs
- I have a big heart for animals, any kind
- I can not stand it when the kitchen is dirty
- My favorite food is white chocolate
- Favorite snack is pretzels or green grapes
- I do not like anything spicy
- I like to sleep when the room is freezing cold
- I love to hike, If Florida had mountains it would be perfect
- I really want a percheron horse
- I do not wear a lot of makeup and did not start until my Junior year of high school
- I have only ever been in one serious relationship my whole life and am still in it
- I love vampires, the real vampires not the Cullens. I loveeee the Underworld Series, Van Helsing, etc.
Thanks for stopping by!