4 tbsp. butter
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 tsp. Vanilla
- Turn stove to med/low heat and add olive oil until there is a thin layer covering the bottom of your pan.
- Allow the oil to heat for a little and add popcorn kernels until they cover the bottom of the pan. Make sure you cover the pan with a lid or the popcorn will pop everywhere
- After the times between each popped kernels begins to slow, you can remove the pan and put your popcorn into a bowl.
- Sprinkle as much salt and buttered seasoning, on the dry popcorn, as you prefer
- In a separate skillet add the butter, brown sugar and vanilla
- Melt the brown sugar sauce on low heat, still until the butter is completely melted and the sauce is thin and almost of a liquid form. (If you put the stove on too high it will turn the sauce into a thick glob)
- Take a table spoon and lightly drizzle the sauce onto your salted popcorn
- Make sure to toss around the popcorn to make sure you get the sauce on all of the popcorn